Balance 2018 & Beyond presents:
HOW TO SUSTAIN AND THRIVE WITH A
PLANT BASED LIFESTYLE
Being plant-based is all the rave right now, but there is also a lot of debate whether this lifestyle is sustainable and safe for everyone. There is a ton of evidence showing the health benefits of a predominately plant-based lifestyle, but is this for you? At event 5 of the Balance 2018 & Beyond wellness series, we have invited an expert panel to clear out the confusion surrounding this hot topic and teach us how to thrive when going plant-based.
YOU WILL HEAR FROM AND ENJOY:
• Welcome and introduction by co-organizer Dr. Rachel, Licensed Psychologist, health & wellness expert
• Dr. Mauricio González, Plant based MD. What is all the fuss with plant-based diet/lifestyle + science backed evidence and health benefits
• Maya Feller, MS, RD. Practical tips to start implementing a plant-based lifestyle/diet
• Kelly Graham, President & Founder, Aleavia skincare. The benefits of plants and prebiotics for your skin
Dr. Rachel, Licenced Psychologist
Dr. Mauricio González, Plant based MD.
Maya Feller, MS, RD.
• Plantbased snacks and drinks
• Raffle! Two lucky winners will win a variety case of Banza chickpea pasta!
• A packed swag bag that will help you support a plant based lifestyle!
Sign up HERE